Goodness you’ll enjoy
Being owned by family farmers keeps us grounded in what matters most - we offer a broad array of benefits choices for you and your family.
*Benefit offerings may vary depending upon location
Time for You and Your Family
We have generous paid time off programs, including competitive vacation and holiday schedules, as well as an opportunity to purchase additional vacation days each calendar year. Also, for many roles, we offer flexibility for you to deliver results in a way that works for your life. Depending on your work location, this may include summer and winter hours, a virtual desktop or a non-traditional workweek.
Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
Welch's offers medical, dental, and vision plans that help protect employees and their families against major expenses. Plans include preventative coverage, hospital coverage as well as prescription drug, vision, mental health, and substance abuse programs.
With our 401(k) savings plan, you can set aside part of your normal compensation using pre-tax dollars while enjoying the benefits of a generous company contribution, which you become fully vested in after only three years of service.
Learning and Development
Your personal and professional growth is important for Welch's to be successful. In addition to providing on-going feedback on your performance, we support a variety of developmental opportunities, training, and offer tuition reimbursement so that you can have a fulfilling career at Welch’s.
Additional Benefits (where eligible)
- Discounted company products for you and coupons to share
- Referral Bonus Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-tax)
- Paid time off to volunteer and charity matching gift program
- Basic Life Insurance and business travel accident insurance at no cost, with additional options available for you and eligible family members.
- Paid short term and long term disability coverage
- Adoption financial assistance
- Credit union membership
- Employee Assistance Program